- Free Delivery is applicable for online orders only over a value of £95.00 in Mainland UK, delivery will take approximately 3 – 5 working days. If you require the order next day you will need to select the next day option.
- Highlands and Isles delivery is charged at £15 plus VAT and will be a 2 day service, Dave Roper Ltd have the right to charge more for overseas delivery should the need arise. Any customer this applies to will be duly notified before the order is processed. If you would like to arrange your own freight forwarding, please contact the office directly to arrange this.
- Dave Roper Ltd use a courier service where applicable, all goods must be signed for on delivery. For large item deliveries Dave Roper Ltd may use a transport company. Customer details will be passed to them to allow the company to contact the customer directly with delivery times etc. Dave Roper Ltd will inform all customers of this delivery price before processing any order.
- For Next Day orders, the request must be received before 13:30 local time (Monday to Friday only) in order to be delivered on the next working day. The parcel will then be delivered between 8am – 8pm on the next working day.
- Dave Roper Ltd will not be held responsible for situations beyond their control in terms of the courier service they use. The courier service cannot guarantee next day delivery in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If your delivery fails, a card will be left with you by the courier service. Please contact the courier company via the number provided on the card for re-delivery options. Failure to do so will result in your parcel being returned to Dave Roper Ltd, subsequently you will be charged to re-deliver said parcel.
- Damaged or opened parcels must be inspected upon receipt and must be checked or refused at this point. Any goods found to be damaged that have been delivered by the courier service and have been signed for must be reported to Dave Roper Ltd with photographic evidence within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to follow this procedure will result in Dave Roper Ltd not being responsible for any damaged goods.
- Any deliveries with missing items must be reported to Dave Roper Ltd within 3 working days of the receipt of said items.
- A deposit amount of 30% (cleared funds) is required, along with a written order, before an order can be processed. The balance must be paid in full (cleared funds) before any goods can be dispatched. Once your written order, along with your deposit, has been received and cleared through the bank by Dave Roper Ltd, should you then choose to cancel part or all of your order, you will lose all of your deposit. If the cancelled goods cannot be re-sold or returned within a short period of time, you will become liable for the full balance. You will not be allowed to cancel an order for a new machine under any circumstances. You do have a 30 day cooling off period with all deposits and payments made, after this period the above rules will apply.
- Orders placed via telephone, e-mail or this website may be cancelled, however if Dave Roper Ltd have already shipped your order, it becomes your responsibility to pay for the subsequent delivery.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- For all returns, visit our returns section under customer services and fill in the required information.
- You must produce the faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receipt to enable Dave Roper Ltd to inspect the goods, at which point you will be issued a replacement, repaired item or full refund if so desired. No claim for faulty or damaged goods will be considered after the 30-day cooling off period or if the aforementioned returns procedure has not been followed by the customer.